This is part of our Curriculum Solution. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
Archiving a curriculum map allows you to remove a map from being publicly available to teachers, but removes them from cluttering the active maps in your institution's list. This can be useful for saving yearly iterations of maps to compare and review at a later time.
Archive a Curriculum Map
- Choose the map you wish to archive from the curriculum map list in the center. You can also search for the map by searching for the name or tags associated with the map.
- Once you have selected your map, click on the Archive button on the right side.
- Review the warning tags and indicate that you have read them. Once you have indicated that you have read all warnings, select Yes, Archive.
Restoring an Archived Curriculum Map
- To restore an archived map, select the Published or In Draft Filter. This will trigger a dropdown menu, from which you can select Archived.
You will now see a list of archived published maps in the center.
- Select the map you want to restore, and click on the Restore button.
- Read the warning that appears, and click the Yes button if you wish to continue restoring the map.
This restored map will now be added back into your curriculum map list, ready for teachers to use.