Edit Semester Name and Dates
We understand that things tend to change, so after you've set up your semester, you'll still be able to go back and change the title, the start date, and the end date of your semester. A common reason for these needs are unexpected off-days, or cancelled exams that extend your semester.
- From the Lessons menu, choose Semesters.
- Hover over the semester you want to edit and click on the Edit button.
- Make your edits.
- Edit your semester name by clicking inside the text box.
- Edit the start and end dates by clicking the boxes with the dates inside. Start and end dates can be moved forwards or backwards. You cannot move a start date past the current end date, so please make sure you change the end date first if that's what you require.
- If you have lessons scheduled for the dates you remove from a semester, you will not be able to view them in your Day or Week Planner -- lessons will be marked as Unscheduled and moved to the Unit Planner. You also cannot extend your semester dates to overlap an existing semester.
- Click Save.
You can also set off-days and holidays from this page.