This is part of our Curriculum Solution. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
This article will show you how to export your pacing guide. This will allow you to externally save or share your pacing guide for increased accessibility.
When Viewing a Curriculum Map
- Within a curriculum map, click the Pacing tab.
- Click Export.
From the Reports Tab
- From any main Curriculum view, click the Reports tab.
- Click the Pacing Guide option under the Reports heading.
- Select the map you want to export the pacing guide for from the list displayed. You can use the search bar at the top to narrow the displayed results by tag or keyword. Click Select when you have highlighted the correct map.
- Select either the Month or Year display format, then click Export.