This is part of our Instruction Solution. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
As educators, teachers understand the value of feedback, but schools don’t always have the time to sit in class for live coaching. This article is a guide on how Admins can give feedback on lesson plans via the Lesson Feedback feature in the Instruction Solution.
- From the Admin menu, choose Give Lesson Feedback.
- Optional: If you have Schools or Groups in your institution, select the School or Group you would like to review.
- You can view lesson feedback by Month, Week, or Day. This article will cover display steps for the Day view tab.
- Select a teacher from the list. You can review how many of their lessons have already received feedback. When a teacher is selected, you can review all of their lessons for the day by scrolling. This is similar to what the teacher sees in the Day view of the lesson planner.
The lesson activity will default to the Planned a Lesson criteria, but you can also leave feedback on empty lessons.
- Select the Leave Feedback button.
- The lesson to review will expand to a larger view where you can review any feedback given, as well as any extra lesson details. Select the Leave Feedback button.
- Enter your feedback. You may also upload files to send to the teacher.
- Select Send Feedback to save any comments. The teacher will then receive a notification to review what has been sent to them.