When viewing your content for a past semester, you have three options: from the Semesters page, the Unit Planner, and the Day/Week Planners.
From the Semesters Page
- From the Lessons menu, choose Semesters.
- Move the pointer over your previous semesters to display the available options.
- Click the blue Planner button to be taken to the first week of lessons for that semester. You can now use the day/week view to navigate to surrounding lessons.
From the Unit Planner
- From the Lessons menu, choose Unit Planner.
- Select which semester's lessons you want to view.
- Select a class.
Now, you will see a list of all the lessons for that class for the previous semester.
From the Day/Week Planners
From the day or week planners, navigate to the past dates of that semester. For example, if your Year 1 semester was in 2021 and it is currently 2022, navigate to a day/week in 2021 to display your old lessons.