How do I use my Google Drive in Schoology?
Install the Google Drive Resource App
To submit items from your Google Drive to an Assignment, you must have the Google Drive Resource App installed. Depending on the settings at your organization, you may be able to install the app yourself. Reach out to your teacher or System Administrator with any questions on this process.
- Click Resources at the top of your home page.
- Select Apps on the left.
- Click Install Apps under My Resources Apps.
- Select Google Drive Resource App in the pop-up menu.
- Click Install to add the app to your resource apps.
- To connect the app to your Google account, click Connect.
Submitting Google Drive Resources to an Assignment
If your teacher has assigned a Google Drive Assignment to you, use the Google Drive Assignments App to submit your assignment.
If your teacher is not using the Google Drive Assignments App, you can still submit files from your Google Drive with the following steps:
- Open the assignment from Course Materials.
- Click Submit Assignment.
- Within the Upload window, select Resources.
- Click Apps, and then Google Drive Resource App.
- Search for your document using the search bar.
- Check the box to the left of the item you wish to upload to the assignment.
- Click Import and select Import File.
The Google Drive item will be submitted directly to the Assignment for your instructor's review.