Schoology's integration with Microsoft Teams Quick Meet provides teachers and students with an easy way to create, access, and collaborate using Teams Quick Meet within Schoology for remote learning.
This integration includes the following features:
- Real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and your screen.
- Teachers can hold live audio and video conferences with up to 250 participants.
Enable schools and organizations to deliver a high-quality learning experience to remote students.
Install the Teams Quick Meet App
If you're the System Administrator of your school or organization (Enterprise), you can install the Teams Quick Meet app for all courses and groups in your organization from the Schoology App Center.
- Click the App Center icon in the header, and then click App Center.
- Locate the Microsoft Teams Quick Meet app and click the title.
- Click Install App.
- Click I Agree to the terms to continue with the installation.
To add the app to your school or organization, select the Add to Organization option. You can also install the app for specific school buildings.
- You will be directed to Organization Apps to continue the installation.
- Click Install/Remove to the right of the app title.
- Select the option to install the app to All Courses and/or All Groups.
Select Course admins only and/or Group admins only. The app should be installed for Admins only. Students should not have access to the app.
- Click Submit.