Use Feature Options to enable or disable optional features for your entire Enterprise organization.
To manage feature options for your organization:
- Click Tools at the top of any page.
- Select School Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click Feature Options in the left menu.
- Select the desired feature(s).
Click Save Changes.In order to configure this page, you must have permission to Administer Schools and be the System Admin for the top-level organization/district building.
Current feature options available in this area include:
Enable Section Override Roles
- Section Override Roles (System Admins)
- Assigning Section Override Roles (Enterprise Instructors)
Enable QR Code Login
- Simplified Login with QR Codes (System Admins)
- Printing QR Codes (Instructors)
- Log in to Schoology with a QR Code (Students)
Enable Course Themes
This enables course administrators to select a Secondary or Elementary Course Theme for a course.