Search Capability in Google Drive Resource App
- We added the ability to search your Google Drive from within our Google Drive Resource App as a part of our ongoing Google integration enhancements.
- It will now be easier to find and select the Google Drive files you'd like to incorporate into your Schoology materials.
Course Objectives (Enterprise only)
- We added the ability to align learning objectives to a course from the Course Listing. Each section of that course will be assigned those objectives, so instructors can see the learning objectives assigned to their section and a count of materials they have tied to each required learning objective.
- This is a key foundational component for our vision of enhanced mastery learning and competency-based education.
Learn more about this feature here.
This is an optional feature that must be enabled for your Enterprise organization and administered by a System Administrator. If you would like to enable Course Objectives, please reach out to your Client Success team.
QTI Question Metadata Import into AMP Question Banks (AMP only)
- This is an enhancement to our existing QTI import feature. It will allow AMP users to import third party question banks with Learning Objectives that have been mapped to them.
- Educators often use third party question bank providers to map their questions to the learning standards. This enhancement enables AMP Administrators to better align Schoology assessments to targeted objectives.