On this page
New Features & Updates
Delivering Performance Matters Assessments Through Schoology
- We added the ability for teachers to access, preview, and add Performance Matters Assessments to their Schoology courses.
- Students can also access these assessments just as easily as they can with Course Assessments.
- This addition offers easier access and a seamless experience for instructors and students so that Performance Matters and Schoology work better together.
- Learn more: Delivering Performance Matters Assessments Through Schoology
Deprecation of Support for Internet Explorer 11
- Since Microsoft announced they will be deprecating support for Internet Explorer 11 on Microsoft 365, this browser is no longer supported on Schoology.
- Users may still use Internet Explorer 11 in Schoology however some functionality may be limited, and we will no longer investigate and resolve any bugs associated with this browser.
- Learn more about currently supported browsers here: System Requirements
- We fixed an issue with the iOS mobile app that prevented renamed files in courses from being displayed and downloaded with the correct extension. All files can now be viewed and downloaded with the correct extension on the iOS mobile app.
- We fixed an issue with course assessments containing randomized items that caused an unexpected error when attempting to add the assessment from Resources to a course. Course assessments created in Resources with randomized items can now be successfully added to a course.
- We fixed an issue with tests/quizzes that prevented instructors from aligning learning objectives to a question. Instructors can now align learning objectives to tests/quizzes.
- We fixed an issue with question banks that prevented them from being converted to an item bank correctly. Question banks can now be converted successfully to item banks.
- We fixed an issue with the Course Dashboard that prevented users from reordering courses. Users can now re-order courses in the Course Dashboard.
- We fixed an issue with the iOS mobile app that prevented some linked course sections from being displayed. Linked course sections can now be displayed in the iOS mobile app.
- We fixed an issue with the Schoology mobile app that prevented course folders from publishing on the set date and time. Folders now publish on the set date and time in the Schoology mobile app.