On this page
New Features and Updates
AMP Average Mastery Score View (AMP)
- We added an average mastery score by learning objective to the Assessment Summary screen.
- We also added a new row to the Mastery report table to display the average mastery score for each objective.
- This is part of our improvements to the Assessment Reports area of AMP - adding visibility into mastery across an entire class section by showing the average proficiency score on each learning objective aligned to a managed assessment.
- Learn more in our Help Center article on Assessment Reports.
Updated Assessment Header (AMP & Enterprise)
- We've updated the header for Assessments in Courses. All tabs (Setup, Questions, Grading, Live Progress, and Reporting) are now responsive to varied browser sizes.
Live Progress for AMP and Assessments
- We released the Live Progress dashboard to all Enterprise users using Course Assessments and Managed Assessments.
- Live progress information gives instructors instant feedback during test sessions, helping them determine which students are having connectivity or technical issues, and which students may need extra time to complete the test.
- Learn more in our Help Center article: Live Progress for AMP and Assessments
- We resolved an issue with attachments to updates that are copied to multiple courses.
- We resolved an issue with attachments to updates in linked sections.
- We resolved an issue with copying unpublished materials to linked sections.