On this page
New Features & Updates
Scanning Paper Assessments
- We added the ability for teachers to scan printed assessments. This is available for managed assessments (AMP) only.
- This will help teachers save time by taking advantage of Schoology’s auto-grade functionality without manually entering answers. This is also great for students with accessibility needs by ensuring paper-based assessments are easily brought into Schoology and analyzed.
- Learn more: Scanning Paper Assessments
District Mastery - Score Aligned Materials by Objective
- Schoology’s new District Mastery system is a centralized approach to standards that allows organizations to define and manage what standards, learning objectives, and competencies are taught in their organization.
- This update allows instructors to grade aligned materials by objective using an automatically generated rubric.
- This replaces the previous functionality where instructors entered an overall score on the material instead of scoring per objective.
- Learn more: How do I grade materials with the Standards-Based Gradebook?
- We fixed an issue on the iOS mobile app for parents with multiple children using Schoology. The My Children view now allows parents to navigate between multiple child accounts.
- We fixed an issue that was affecting text-to-speech functionality on assessments and managed assessments (AMP) with questions containing math formula. The math tag elements are no longer included in the text-to-speech.
- We fixed an issue with Respondus LockDown Browser that wasn’t launching assessments when an attempt was resumed with a password.
- We fixed an issue that was affecting true/false questions on assessments and managed assessments (AMP) using the "Require correction if false" setting where responses were not visible on submissions.
- We fixed an issue with Google Drive Assignments using rubrics. Grades will now save if any criteria in the rubric is left ungraded.
- We fixed an issue that was affecting assessments using the label image question where deleted response boxes other than the last one added were still showing as an additional answer choice and penalized the student’s score.