- After an intervention is saved, you cannot change the category, program, area, tier, start date, or subject (if selected). Choose these values carefully.
- You cannot remove the selected scoring tools; however, you can add new scoring tools.
From the main navigation menu, choose Intervention, then New Intervention.
- On the Attributes tab, enter the Intervention Title.
- Select the Category and Program.
- Select the Scoring Tools for this intervention, and enter the values.
- Select the Tier.
- Choose the meeting details, including Group Size, Frequency, Meeting Days, and Duration.
You cannot edit the intervention attributes if an intervention contains 100 or more students.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Select an Interventionist. If you are a teacher, only your name will be available as a choice.
- Select Academic or Behavioral from the Area options.
- Select Start Date and Target Date.
- Optionally, select a Subject.
- Optionally, enter notes for the Focus/Strategy and Rationale.
- If desired, enter Standards to align with the intervention.
- Click Save.
If an intervention contains 100 or more students, you cannot edit the interventionist or target date.
Click Add group.
Choose users and groups.
Search for the user or group using the Group Type, Organization, Description, or User's Groups (role).
Click the user or group row.
Press and hold the Ctrl or Cmd key to make multiple selections.
Select the permissions in the header to apply or remove the permissions for all users and groups. You can add or remove permissions from individual users or groups as needed.
The following permissions determine what you can display and the available actions:
Read provides access to display objects.
Copy allows objects to be displayed and copied.
Update allows objects to be copied and updated.
Admin provides access to manage permissions. Users who have administrative permissions have access to all site objects.
Access allows users to display reporting data.
Report provides access to all reports associated with the object.
High_stakes_admin gives access to any objects with the high stakes attribute.
File_uploader provides the ability to upload files.