If there is a particular filter configuration that you use frequently, you can save it and share it with others. You can search to find and use saved filters.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Admin, then Create Filter.
- Click Add Student Filter.
- Enter search criteria to locate Saved Filters. You must have at least Read permissions to display saved filters.
- Select a saved filter to review its properties.
- Click Apply to apply the selected filter.
- Optionally, if you have been granted Update permissions to a selected saved filter, you can update a filter's criteria.
- Select the saved filter you want to update.
- Change the necessary criteria.
- Click Update Filter.
- Click Update.
- Optionally, you can create a new saved filter.
- Ensure that no saved filters or criteria are currently selected.
- Select the appropriate criteria.
- Click Create New Filter.
- Enter a new filter title.
- Click Save. By default, you will have admin permissions to your new filter.
- Optionally, click Clear All Selection to remove all currently selected criteria.
Share Saved Filters
Filters you create will be accessible only to you unless you grant permission for others to use them.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Admin, then (Filters) Search.
- Browse the list or enter a search term to locate the filter you want to share.
Click Permissions to edit permission for the filter. Permission levels include:
- Read allows users to review the saved filter and use it in reports.
- Update provides Read permissions and allows users to update the saved filter name and its criteria.
- Admin provides Update permissions and allows users to delete the saved filter or assign permissions.