If your permissions allow, follow these steps to create or update the news stories that appear on the MyDashboard page.
- Choose Admin from the main navigation menu, then choose News.
- Click Add News.
- Enter the news article headline and content.
- Select the Start Date and End Date during which you want the news to display.
- Click Save.
- Optionally, you can change the order of the articles. Change the position number in the Priority boxes, then click Save.
- After the news article is complete, select Active to make it live, then click Save.
Anyone who has access to the News module can review, add, and order the articles. Users can edit only articles created by them or for which they have been granted Update or Admin permissions.
Click Add group.
Choose users and groups.
Search for the user or group using the Group Type, Organization, Description, or User's Groups (role).
Click the user or group row.
Press and hold the Ctrl or Cmd key to make multiple selections.
Select the permissions in the header to apply or remove the permissions for all users and groups. You can add or remove permissions from individual users or groups as needed.
The following permissions determine what you can display and the available actions:
Read provides access to display objects.
Copy allows objects to be displayed and copied.
Update allows objects to be copied and updated.
Admin provides access to manage permissions. Users who have administrative permissions have access to all site objects.
Access allows users to display reporting data.
Report provides access to all reports associated with the object.
High_stakes_admin gives access to any objects with the high stakes attribute.
File_uploader provides the ability to upload files.
You can grant anyone permission to Update (change content) or Admin (delete or assign permissions) this article.