District administrators can map Student Information System (SIS) source data values to standard values using the District Configuration application.
To access the interface, choose Utility Apps from the main menu, then choose District Configuration.
- Under Actions, click the Edit (pencil) icon.
- Update the configuration settings as needed.
- Under Actions, click the Save (floppy disk) icon.
- Course Subjects: Map to the corresponding Course Subject. The data from the Course Subject column are pulled from your SIS; the Mapped To dataset displays on Academic metrics that concern subjects. Values in the Course Subject column map to English or Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, or Social Studies. To add a custom mapping, enter the new value in the text-combo field.
- Scale Abbreviation: The data from the Scale Abbreviation columns are pulled from your SIS; the Mapped To dataset displays on Academics metrics that concern grade data. All values in the Scale Abbreviation column must map to A, B, C, D, F, 1, 2, 3, 4, Pass, Incomplete, or No Credit. For example, all scale code values from 90-100 are grouped as an A, the same applies to scale codes of A, A+, and A-, which are grouped as an A.
Action Type: Map to the corresponding action. The data for the Action field is pulled from your SIS; the dataset in the Action Type and Action Group displays on Incident metrics that concern actions. To add a custom mapping, enter the new value in the text-combo field. Use action type Not Mapped for actions that no longer need to be mapped.
- Incident Type: Map to the corresponding incident type. The data for Incident Type is pulled from your SIS; the dataset in the Incident Type Major Indicator field displays on metrics that concern incidents.
- Incident Group: Map an incident type to a user-defined incident group.
- Schools: Set a school’s Reported status to Y to include the school data on relevant dashboards; set it to N to exclude a school from the display.
- Student Status: Map Exit Codes/Withdraw Reasons to standard Enrollment status groups.
- Factors: Activate or deactivate prediction factors.
- Threshold: Configure the Low Value and High Value for each custom factor.