This is part of our Curriculum Solution. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
You must create your custom curriculum map template before editing. If you’d like to learn how to edit an already published curriculum map template, refer to Edit Published Curriculum Map Template before getting to this step.
There are plenty of ways to customize and edit a curriculum map template to meet the needs of your institution and create the best curriculum maps for your subjects. This article is a guide on how to do so.
This feature is only available to users with the designated permissions as assigned by the Admin of your Institution. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to view or edit curriculum map templates.
- From the Templates page in Curriculum, select the template you want to edit.
- Here are a few things you can do with the template:
- Edit Template Name: Click into the textbox to edit the template's name.
- Switch views: If the template was published previously, you can switch between draft and current views.
- Reorder fields: Click and hold the three lines inside a field name, then drag it to the desired location.
- Access other outlines: Click the Unit Outline header to access outlines such as Course Overview
- Add a Text Field: This allows for rich text editing, Google file integration, and attaching resources and standards. This field can be added multiple times in the template.
- Add a Standards Field: This tracks the standards associated with this unit and has the option to enable or disable Learning Targets. This field can only be added once in the template. Hover over the field for more actions, such as:
- Moving the field with the up and down arrows.
- Delete the field with the trash icon.