This article will show you how to share lessons with other teachers who are within your school's paid subscription.
You may only share lessons if your school or team has a paid subscription.
Tip: For easy organizing within Resources, add tags to your lessons before sharing. You and your colleagues will be able to search by tags to effectively sort your lessons. You can edit the tags on your lessons at any time by viewing your shared lessons in Resources or by clicking the Share button in the lesson editor.
Single Lesson Plan
- Open a lesson via Day or Week Planner you want to share.
- Select the Share button within the lesson window.
- Enter the email address of a colleague in your school or team and click Share. Alternatively, enter the name of your school, group, or team into the sharing field to share the lesson with all members.
This will send the lesson plan to their Resources.
You can save your lessons in your own resources by sharing them with yourself. To do this, click the Add to Resources button.
Multiple Lesson Plans
- From the Day or Week Planner, click the Share button next to the date, then click Add to Resources.
Alternatively, you can click the Share button within the lesson editor, then click the Group of Lessons tab.
- Select a class from the drop-down menu. After loading, you can review all of your planned lessons within the start and end dates selected. You can adjust these dates to include more lessons.
- Create a name for your group of lessons.
- Select which lessons to include in the shared group.
- Click Share to proceed to the next step.
- Enter the names, groups, or email addresses of the people you want to share your lesson with. If the teacher you share with is part of your school or Chalk Team, the lesson will be sent to their Resources. If you share with yourself, the lessons will be sent to your Resources.
Alternatively, enter the name of your school, group, or team into the sharing field to share the lesson with all members. The lessons would be shared with all active members, so you won't need to share them again with any team members who join your team in the future.
- Click Share to send the lesson plans.
If you'd like to save them for yourself, click the Add to Resources.