To set up your Chalk Parent/Guardian account, must first receive an invite email and a printout of your child's Student Access Code from your child's school.
You can choose to set up your account on either web or mobile. However, you will only need to set up your account once. After it has been set up on one platform, you can sign in on either platform.
Set Up on Web
- In the invitation email sent by your child's school, click Link With Your Child's Account Using Access Code.
- Enter your name and create a password and click Continue.
If you want to edit your email address, contact your child’s school. They will need to send you an invitation to authenticate your new email.
- Enter your child’s Student Access Code and click Verify Code.
Once the Student Access Code is verified, you should now be able to see your child’s grades, assignments, and attendance record.
If you have multiple children, you can add them to your account.
Set Up on Mobile
- In the invitation email sent by your child's school, tap Link With Your Child's Account Using Access Code.
- Download the app for your mobile device.
- Follow the instructions on the app to set up your profile.
- Scan or type in the Student Access Code from the letter provided by the school. Contact your school if you have not received this letter.