This is part of our Instruction Solution. You will not have this option if you are a free user.
This article will guide you on where you can review past feedback within the lesson planner to review what has been said and implement it in your planning for the future.
- Open the Lessons menu, then click Lesson Feedback.
This will bring you to the Feedback page within your account. It will automatically have a feed of the most recent feedback left for you.
- Filter the feedback as needed:
- You may filter the feedback you're viewing on the side. The first dropdown option will show the semester you're viewing. If you select this, you will see the other semesters in your account as well. You will also be able to filter by the classes you teach.
- You may also filter your feedback by a date range or a specific admin who authored the feedback.
- To view the specific lesson plan that an admin has reviewed, select the View Lesson button.